Monday, March 9, 2015

Tasty Tuesday 3 Ingredient No Bake Oreo Cheesecake & Recipe Link Up

Hi friends and welcome to another Tasty Tuesday!  Thanks for coming by!

I hold a special place in my heart for individual desserts.  They just make everyone feel special.  Individual desserts that also involve cheesecake, no baking, and only 3 ingredients?  Sign me up.

I love this dessert.  It's so easy, so quick and so so yummy.  This is the perfect dessert for upcoming picnics too!  Also, if Oreos aren't your thing, this dessert has endless possibilities.  Think crushed graham crackers as the crust with sliced strawberries instead?  Anything you can dream up would most likely be incredible in this!  Let's get started…


-8 oz. cream chesse
-1 can sweetened condensed milk 
-roughly 20 Oreo cookies, crushed


With your hand mixer beat together the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk.  This cream cheese mixture is so rich that sometimes I don't use the entire can, this is entirely up to your preference.  I suggest tasting it to see if it's to your liking! Pour the cream cheese mixture into a piping bag or ziploc bag with corner snipped to pipe the mixture into the jar.  You can definitely spoon it instead, I just find this method easiest. Simply layer the cookies, then the cream cheese mixture.  Repeat as necessary.  Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to allow the cream cheese mixture to set a bit and enjoy!




Now on to the party!  Last week's features are…





If you've been featured feel free to grab a featured button here:


Or the regular party button here:










10 comments:

  1. Omg, oreo cheesecake sounds divine! Now to find oreo here in Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my "vegetable curry" recipe. I feel very honored. Thanks for the party.... Keren from Fabulous farm Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oreo cheesecake sounds yummy! Thanks for the party!
    - Nancy
    On The Home Front

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great party and hope you enjoy your day!

    Heather
    MySweetMission.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello beautiful! What a fun party! Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party. We would love to share one of your amazing creations. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so yummy! Great treat share :) Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great party! My blog is Bowl of Happiness and I found you on the Hump Day Happenings party. I look forward to participating in your party next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy I do love cheesecake :) Thanks for linking up to Pin Worthy Wednesday, I have pinned your post to the Pin Worthy Wednesday Pinterest Board.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum! I bet this oreo cheesecake recipe would make a great dip too, if you crunched up the oreos in it. Either way...delicious!

    ReplyDelete